My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mindterrible.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Answer

A question that’s asked to me
By everyone – one time or another –
A question of philosophy, a question of wonder;
A question to which I never knew the answer.

I’m asked: “What is it that you want from this life?”
Only now do I realize I want nothing more than itself:
With its past, the present, and the future,
The stars, the sky, the beings and nature.

But above all there’s one thing I want from the universe:
And that’s for my existence to make a difference.



>>Copyright © 2006 Daisy Tchiftjian

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice poem that describes the needs and wishes of all who long for peace of mind.

Atila

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home