My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mindterrible.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

You vs Me

To be or not to be –
That is not the question
When it comes to my confusion
And feelings of anxiety.

Considerate of others’ sensitivities,
I am being suffocated
Silently accepting everyone
And everything…

No matter what

Just to give
Just to love
Just to please
Just to relieve

But my heart shrinks
And my soul swells
I feel it tearing to shreds
Bleeding the color of torment…

How can I be unselfish
Without hurting myself?
How can I be selfish
And not hurt anyone else?

Yet at the end of the day
When it really comes down to it
No one can really hurt you
More than you can hurt yourself.

And I tell you

… Do unto yourself
As you would have others do unto you;
…Love yourself
As your neighbour loves you.

Copyright © 2006 Daisy Tchiftjian

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home