My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mindterrible.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Carry On

By Ara DerMosessian
Dedicated to someone who never fails to make me smile...

In a chamber of velvet she lay
In her eternal slumber she prays
Her sweet face pale as snow
For my fading soul she prays

At the boundary of our two worlds
my spirit seeks salvation
Death! Come for me swift and sudden
Save me from eternal damnation

As hope had died, so died my heart
Never to feel again, never to love again
Left alone to face the pain of deprivation
Never to be with her again...

She spoke to me one last time
Go! She said. Find the will to carry on!
For in life unseperated were we
And in death so we shall be

As I said my last farewell
My soul bled sweet tears
For in her life she gave me hope
And in her death I found life

Copyright © 2007 Ara DerMosessian

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVVVEDDDD THIS POEM!! GREAT!!

 
At 6:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

why thank you. it was written long ago in a critical phase of my life.

When I come and read it back, I wonder if it was really me who wrote it...

 
At 8:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you mean you somehow "regretted" it?

 
At 11:15 PM , Anonymous Ara Dermosessian said...

i didnt regret writing it, i just regret letting myself get to the point of writing something as sadly emotional
and it was all in vain

 
At 11:16 PM , Anonymous Ara Dermosessian said...

i didnt regret writing it, i just regret letting myself get to the point of writing something as sadly emotional
and it was all in vain

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home