My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mindterrible.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Catharsis

Sealed memories rising up to shatter
The lid that nailed them in the coffin of my unconscious,
Shaking me with their shrieks,
Piercing me from within,
They come to life
To force their way
Back to my consciousness,
Torturing my soul again…

And I shiver
And I writhe,
Wet fumes of emotions perspire -
Gasping for air
While fever takes over my being;
I lose control
As venom pierces out of me,
Tearing itself out of my flesh.

“Leave me!” screams my soul,
“You belonged to the past,
There’s no place for you now or ever after”
“Make room for life!”
my heart bellows;
“I’m shrinking into extinction
I need resuscitation,
Not from poison, but from a savior.”

Now the last drop of toxin withdraws
Like the demons did out of the leper,
And the fever in me subsides;
I feel revival breathing inside me
As warm white fire sets my soul alight
And all the poisons of the past,
And all that I’ve felt that I shouldn’t have
Absolve into an oblivion I do not see…

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The mirror show us to ourselves. We usually see ourselves in others. Our problems, fears. Sometimes it s bad, sometimes it s good. We have to cope with the differnce and deal with the equality between people. Strange in some kind. The other, how to life with how to deal with problems. It s big question.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home