My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://mindterrible.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Moment

A time in eternity
That was taken away from me,
A memory
I have no recollection of,
A pain
I find myself unable to feel
Because of a moment
I did not live.

A void in my life,
A dent in the space of time,
A black hole in my universe
Pulls in my whole existence

A link that was mutilated
From the chain of my path,
Never to reconnect,
Never to be replaced;
And the next series goes on
Like a river changing its course
When a barrier forms in its way.

A scene that was severed
From the director’s film,
An act gone awry
But not refined,
And a sequence follows
Not related to the last,
Except for an instant
Of a scratched black strip in between.

A moment of nothingness,
A moment of not being
Should have been a blessing
But became an eternal hunt for a memory.

So many moments in my years
That I wish they hadn’t been,
So many things in my life
I wish I had not seen.
Even more moments
That I strive to forever forget,
Many moments but one:
The one I didn’t live at all;
Of all the griefs I’ve suffered,
I long to feel that which I didn’t feel at all.

Copyright © 2007 Daisy Tchiftjian

1 Comments:

At 12:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life made of moments, thoughts, fears and challenges.
Moments to be lived in abundance... thoughts to be meditated and to increase our SELF... fears to make us bigger to solve them and challenges to increase our knowledge of LIFE.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home